2013 was an insane year for me, I completed my last year of high school and passed my exams, and I finished a course while working part time and blogging - it was hectic and beyond stressful, especially towards the end of the year (September to December, mainly) when I took on too many blog tours whilst finishing final school assignments and studying for/doing my exams. This year I am hoping to put as much of the stress as possible behind me, and blog much more effectively.
In 2014, I have a few goals that I hope to meet throughout the year:
1. I will be answering as many comments on Book Savvy as I possibly can, last year I didn't have the time to do so and I felt really bad about it, so this year I'll do my best to make up for it.
2. I want to read more of my own books, review copies have been taking over so much of my reading time for the last few months, and while I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to read the review copies I did, I would like to read more time to relax and read what I like off my shelves, without any time constraints. So, while I will still be signing up for blog tours and requesting ARCs for review, I will be doing so much less.
3. I hope to tweet more in relation to my blog - more links to reviews and so on.
4. I really want to keep broadening my reading horizons: reading more of genres I don't typically read
5. I aim to read more books than ever this year, and review more too.
I and my co-blogger Gen are so grateful to everyone who visits our blog and reads what we have to say and leaves comments, we hope to repay you a bit better this year with more reviews, more giveaways and hopefully even some discussion posts :)
Thank you for reading Book Savvy!