Book Bangin' is a new feature hosted by Belle of the Literati where we talk all about our favourite book boyfriends. Now, how appealing is that? ;)
I came across a link to this post on Twitter and I am so glad I checked out that link, this feature sounds like so much fun.
So, here are my and Gen's top book boyfriends, it was very difficult to even attempt to narrow it down, we both just kept thinking of more amazing, sexy book boys. To make sure we were able to fit in as many as possible we each had a few that the other hadn't read, and then split the list of shared book boys between us so that there'd be no crossover. This isn't to say that it made the task all that much easier, but anyhow, this is how the lists turned out...
Sam's Top Book Boyfriends:
(I had to limit myself further by only choosing one amazing boy per incredible author)
1. Jonah Griggs (On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta) - this boy is so damned cute! He is a cadet, he has a tragic past that continues to haunt him but he is adorable and romantic... just thinking about him makes me want to read Jellicoe Road again.
2. Daemon Black (Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout) - he is snarky and sarcastic, and out of this world HOT! He has better intentions than he lets on and knows how to lay on the charm! He is also so protective of the people he cares about.
3. Morgead (Night World #7: Huntress by L.J. Smith) - he is a bad-ass, leather wearing, motorbike riding, vampire gang leader, and quite possibly the most adorable book boy out there! He gets in these absolutely gorgeous excited states and, ahhh, he is just SO epically cute when he acts on them!
4. Ian O'Shea (The Host by Stephenie Meyer) - he is really protective, he has a strong sense of right and wrong, AND he has the most gorgeous blue eye!
5. Zach Goode (Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter) - he is a boy spy perfect at going undercover, he is swoon-worthy and mysterious
6. Patch (Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick) - he is hot, provocative, full of innuendos and 100% romantic! Plus he's fallen...
New Adult Top Book Boyfriend: Cam (Wait For You by J. Lynn) - he is sweet as anything, determined as hell, he cooks and he has a pet turtle named Raphael!
Adult Top Book Boyfriend: Zsadist (Black Dagger Brotherhood #3: Awakened by J.R. Ward) - he is tormented with a horrible tortured-filled past, he is scarred, but he despite being damaged, he is secretly sweet, such a bad-ass and adorably vulnerable.
Book Boy of the Month: (I picked two - one New Adult and one Young Adult)
Kyler from Frigid by J. Lynn - he plays the guitar and make a snowstorm steamy!!!
Lukas from Darker Days (Darker Agency #1) by Jus Accardo - his chivalry and gentlemanly behaviour *swoon*
Gen's Top Book Boyfriends:
1. Adrian Ivashkov (Vampire Academy/ Bloodlines by Richelle Mead) - rebellious, smouldering and a total bad boy sums up Adrian perfectly. He is luring and has a sarcastic sense of humour which keeps me laughing, he is a total romantic at heart and can be quite a cute puppy at times, plus he is HOT, what more can you want in a man?!
2. Alex Fuentes (Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles) - sexy, smart-ass, bad-ass with a heart of gold, any girl would be very lucky indeed to have Alex by her side. He seems tough but when you really get to know him you see that he isn't what he seems.
3. Jace Wayland (Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare) - gorgeous, emotionally damaged and absolutely kick-ass. He is witty, intelligent and shows his vulnerable side on occasion.
4. Vincent Delacroix (Revenants by Amy Plum) - smart, worldly, rich, chivalrous, drop dead gorgeous and humourous with a dark secret and a sense of loyalty that overruns everything else.
5. Lucas Ross (Evernight by Claudia Gray) - hot tempered, loyal to a fault and astoundingly sexy. He likes to solve problems with his fists, act first and think later, as well asbeing understanding and kind- hearted.
6. Lee Takkam (Tomorrow Series by John Marsden) - he's a musician who is very intraverted but still shines through despite anything holding him back. He may not be totally drool-worthy but he is sweet and kind and deterimed to stand up for himself and his friends, even when his life is in danger.
Book Boy of the Month:
Richard from Blood Ties (Darke Academy #2) by Gabriella Poole - cute, daring, adorable, vulnerable, srong and ENGLISH! AARGH Richard is simply gorgeous!! He is soooo sweet and kind and despite others sometimes looking down on him, he stands up for those he cares about and isn't afraid to stand up for his beliefs when it counts.