Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

A Trailer, a Novella and a Cover, Oh My!

Do you love the Covenant series? I DO!

Or haven't you read them? I dare you to start ASAP!
 
Today, I am as lucky as anything... why? Because I get to share not only an awesome trailer for Deity (Covenant Book Three) with you, but I also get to share with you Elixir (Aiden's beautiful novella) AND the absolutely GORGEOUS cover for Apollyon (Covenant Book Four)!
I think Apollyon's cover may just be my favourite yet, I mean seriously, just scroll down this post a bit and WAM! Mind blown because it looks just THAT good, so awesome it can only be described as INCREDIBLE, not to mention genius. Anyways, enough rambling from me, go ahead and feast your eyes and ENJOY!
I know you will ;) 
 
 
Deity (The third book in the Covenant Series)
Available in both print and digital version on Nov. 6, 2012
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Official Deity Book Trailer
http://youtu.be/RIqKBYMSTU8

Did you read an ARC of Deity and been dying to get your hands on Elixir, the novella told in Aiden’s POV and picks up right after the end of Deity? Well, you don’t have to wait any longer. The free novella is available now. DO NOT read Elixir if you have not read Deity. It will spoil Deity for you and not to mention, you will have no idea what is going on.

Elixir will be available in print. Kindle, and Nook formats on November 27, 2012.

Click HERE to read Elixir.

And we’re super excited to share the cover for the 4th book in the Covenant Series, Apollyon, which is due out April 2013.

 
Check out Jennifer L. Armentrout on the following sites:
Facebook
Twitter
Official Website

So... what do you think? Has your day just been made, because mine has :)
Be sure to follow Jennifer as her works, and I do mean all of them, are beyond brillant, and by reading them, you just can't go wrong!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment