Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Top TenTuesday! (#3) Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels

 
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme is all about list-making, with a new topic each week.

This weeks Topic:
Top Ten Books I wish Could Have Had Sequels (or at least a companion)

#10. Spare Parts by Sarah Rogers-Davidson - the concept behind this novel was really interesting and enjoyable, I would be very intrigued to see more of the characters and the dystopia world.

#9. The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer - the ending was all about a new start, I'd love to see how the story and characters would adapt to such changes as what occurred.

#8. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - seeing the relationship between Noah and Echo evolve after the end of the story, through their eyes, would be really sweet.

#7. Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - The way this book ended definitely leaves it open for a sequel and I would be really intrigued to see how it might go forward!

#6. Killer Spirit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - this novel itself is a sequel, but the way it ended left me wondering SO much! I really want to know what would have happened next!

#5. Huntress (Night World #7) by L.J. Smith - I know it's part of a series, but every book in that series is about a different set of characters, and I want more of these specific characters: Jez and Morgead!

#4. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - I really hope that the planned sequels actually go ahead! I absolutely LOVE Ian and Wanda and I would love to see that new relationships further develop as well as see how character dynamics have changed!

#3. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - I LOVE Alex and Brittany, see what happens with them in both Rules of Attraction and Chain Reaction through their eyes, it would be beyond amazing!

#2. On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta - this is one book I can read on repeat! I want more Taylor and Jonah, Raffie and Santangelo, Jude and Narnie - I just want more of those people and that world!!!

#1. The Interrogation of Ashala Wolf by Ambelin Kwaymullina - this novel is beyond phenomenal, it is dystopia in a way that you've never read before. While it says on Goodreads that it is book #1 in The Tribe series, I've seen nothing about a sequel, but I have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment