Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Personal Challenge: Books I Own


Books I Own

I buy new books regularly and would love to read them straight away, but things get in the way and then by the time I can get to the title, I'm not in the mood to read that type of book or I need to read a review copy I've received. To fix this, I am challenging myself to read as many books that I own before the end of the year as I possibly can.

Books to read (this list may change at any time)

PAPERBACK:
-Splintered by A.G. Howard
-Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
-All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
-Hidden by Marianne Hurley
-Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
-Eon by Allison Goodman
-Pawn by Aimee Carter
-Ink by Amanda Sun
-Acid by Emma Pass
-The Selection by Kiera Cass
-The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
-Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
-Mind Games by Kiersten White
-The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
-The Cinderella Moment by Jennifer Kloester

EBOOKS:
-Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory
-From Gods by Mary Ting
-Twelve Steps by Veronica Bartles
-Captivate by Vanessa Garden
-How to Date a Nerd by Cassie Mae
-Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
-Summer of My Secret Angel by Anna Katmore
-Running on Empty by Colette Ballard
-Reap by Christina Channelle
-Betwixt by Melissa Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment