Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon!


The Fourth Annual Once Upon a Read-a-Thon is here! This will be my first, though unlikely my last, time participating :)
This event is a Read-a-Thon running from 12.01 am on July 8th to 11.59 on July 10th, and is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela and Loretta at Reading Angels, and Candace at Candace's Book Blog.
You can go to any one of their pages to join in :)

My goal won't be as big as I'd like it to due to me unfortunately having work and other such commitments over the next few days, but I will do my very best!

My Goals:
1. Read The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil #1) by Soman Chainani
2. Read my ARC of Stalked by Death (Touch of Death #2) by Kelly Hashway
3. Start reading Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White

That's my plan, though there is no guarantee I'll be able to complete that much, this is a goal of about 800 pages and hopefully a completed review or two!
I will also update whenever possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment