Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! Day #9: Why Do You Blog About Books?

Day #9...
Challenge #9: I Blog About Books because...
I have always loved reading, I began really reading a LOT when I was about ten years old, when I started reading about 50 or more books a year.

Stories are an escape and one of the few things that I can completely concentrte on without any effort at all. I started book blogging because I was becoming more involved in the online book community and learning so much, but I really wanted to be able to share my thoughts in a better way and be able to connect with other book fanatics as well as incredible authors.

Since beginning my book blog, I have been able to do both, and I am so happy and grateful to be able to continue to do so and have people actually read what I post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment